Sunday, February 1, 2009

Warm + Cold = Nice

Hospital Luxuries
Ice chips
Warm blankets
and this sweet little thing

I named her Betty.
All I had to do was push her red button and whatever I wanted was delivered right to my bed. Sadly though it usually consisted of just a few things... ice chips, warm blankets and of course pain killers! Betty and I developed a fast but fleeting friendship and I have to admit at times I really miss her:(

But here is something I definitely don't miss....

THE FOOD!

6 comments:

Justin said...

Don't let Dad hear you knock Hospital Food.. I'm fairly certain he'd rather eat that then dinner at like Chili's or something.

Karli said...

Ahhh I hate the hospital!! Justin is right... Dad ate all my mushy stinky hospital food! I'm glad you are home.

Linda :) said...

Does Pat not have taste buds or something? yuck! Too bad you didn't feel like eating, I would have snuck you in some 5 guys burgers & fries! : ) Oh and the whole Betty thing, she has a new name now.... Pat! Ha Ha Glad you joined my club : )

Amazed said...

I knew I liked you for some reason. I name EVERYTHING! I wonder if Betty would like to meet Carl (my hand-held Yahtzee game) It could be a match made in heaven! Hope you get better soon!

Linda :) said...

ha ha we are so twins! I almost used the same picture of the heart cloud for my header!

robyn said...

I'm not even a little bit surprised that Pat liked the food! Hospital food is the worst!