Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bring on the Smiles:)

Researches say they can predict if a Marriage will last by flipping through the Newlyweds Wedding Album. A recent study from an Indiana University showed that those couples with the most intense and brightest smiles were more likely to remain married. This article caught my attention because when I think back on Ashley & Nate's Wedding day the one thing that stands out the most to me are the gorgeous smiles they had on their faces all day long. One of my favorite moments (besides the ceremony) was when they stepped out of the Temple together holding hands as Husband and Wife with these big bright intense smiles (those of you who were there to witness it know what I'm talking about... seriously it was one of the sweetest things I have ever seen:)

Most of you that read this blog have seen Ashley & Nate's Wedding pictures that were taken by the talented Jessica Kettle by now, but for those of you who haven't, you can take a look at some of them on Jessica's blog. Of course since I'm the Mother of the Bride I think they all turned out Beautiful but I want to know which one your favorite is!

p.s. Check out the Wedding video that Jessica added to the end of her post which was filmed by the incredible David Perry, who is also very talented and so nice to work with. Make sure you click on the white square of arrows next to the word Vimeo to enlarge it:)

Oh and don't forget to watch for those smiles I was telling you about:)
Wedding Day Goodness click here

2 comments:

Karli said...

My favorite is the close up one! I also love the one of them under the trees.. there are too many good ones to choose from

bwinn said...

Really? We have to pick a favorite. That is next to impossible. I will have to think on that and get back to you. I love them all. And I totally believe that about the smiles! It says everything, but to me the smile is more in their eyes than in their teeth which makes it even better!

Also this comment is from robyn. Not brandon but I typed it on his phone and couldn't log out of his account!