Thursday, April 17, 2008

Family Photo















 Jake   Justin   Patrick   Lisa   Karli   Ashley

Well I finally got around to posting my first blog entry!     I decided about a month ago to do this and it has taken me this long to get around to it. I was searching for a family picture to put on here and came across this one.   It is about a year and a half old so I guess it's time for a new family photo shoot. Those are always fun aren't they? I have to admit they are much easier now that my kids are grown up. No more moaning and groaning and whining and crying.... Oh wait I still have Pat to deal with!

6 comments:

Karli said...

the blog is lookin good mom! i'm glad you finally wrote something!!

The Stones said...

Looks great Lisa!! I am glad we can keep in touch via blogs.

The Stones said...

Is it possible for Justin to make any other face in a picture???

paulnmea said...

Alright...you are probably the coolest aunt because you blog. I can't believe how much the picture of you when you were little looks like Marcie. And you think Pat is bad about taking family pics? Well, Paul has to have input on everything from what we wear, to where we take them, to what we do in our poses. I am not sure which is worse! ha ha.

Holly said...

Cute family photo! At least Pat is smiling in the Photo. I can't get Tyler to even look at the camera.

Brooke said...

I love your blog and your family photo..both are looking cute!

P.S. Is Ashley still dating someone?