Thursday, May 1, 2008

Where's Spring?

This morning when I woke up it was snowing!!! Blahhh Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE snow. Its just that I only love it on my terms. Which are.... I think it should start snowing the weekend after Thanksgiving to help get us in the mood for Christmas. I also think it should snow a lot throughout the month of December, and of course it needs to snow at least a foot or two on Christmas Eve. 

January - Snowy

February - Snowy

March - Rainy

April - SPRING!!!

Well it is May 1st and it still feels like March!
This commercial is looking pretty good to me these days.


I would consider "finding myself" there, if only they had our... warm Summer nights, our crisp Autumn days, and yes even our snowy Winters!!

5 comments:

Karli said...

lets go to california :)

Justin said...

Let's not. Let's go somewhere much more awesome :)

Good post though.

Austin and Abrielle said...

Good ol' Arnold. Ha ha ha

Tanner Winnie said...

Utah weather can drive you crazy! I know it drives ME crazy! Just be warm already!!!

Brooke said...

I am seriously over the snow! What happened to Utah's four seasons?!