Wednesday, September 3, 2008

DC ya later!

Justin left for Washington DC early Labor Day morning, and starts his four month internship in Senator Bennett's office today. It feels strange knowing that he is so far away and wont be able to meet us for a movie or come home for Sunday dinner. I know the time will fly by, but we are really going to miss his positive personality, his witty remarks, and of course his awesome singing! Good Luck Justin, I know you will do a fantastic job!


We made sure to party it up before Justin left and had three parties back to back a couple of weeks ago. Justin had about 50 of his college friends show up on Saturday night, Sunday we celebrated with the Davies Family and then partied with the Atwood's on Monday night! whew!!

Friends from UVU








I wanted to take a picture of everyone who came, but the night got away from me and I didn't accomplish my goal :( Sorry about that Justin, I guess we will just have to do it again!


Davies Family Party....

August Birthday Boys

Aunt Becky's present to Justin.... a portrait of herself for Justin's desk in Washington:) The funniest part.... it wasn't the most flattering picture of her! ha ha ha hilarious

Jared had fun picking vegetables from the garden 

Josh loved all the toads


Atwood Family Party

Brody and Chandler loading it up!

Hallie Babe
Saying hi to Lily

Cuties Caitlin & Ella

Jake & Austin chowing down

Marcie keeping everyone on the edge of their seats!:)

A surprise visit from Obama welcoming Justin to Washington!
ha ha ha Thanks Shaun!

5 comments:

Emily Call said...

That was fun... thanks for having us all over to party!

Karli said...

That was so fun to see everyone! We need to have Atwood parties more often! I can't believe Justin is gone!

Amazed said...

I saw the cars....and as we drove by, I said to David "Gee, ANOTHER party we didn't get invited to!" It looks SOOO fun! That is so awesome that Justin is going to D.C.!

Emily Call said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LISA! I hope you have a fabulous day.

Justin said...

Hey! I finally commented on this!

Hooray for the internet and my desktop.

Thanks for those great parties, they were so freaking awesome!

Love you guys!