Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Show & Tell


My talented niece Holly (daughter of big sis Patti) was at the Expo last week selling her cute stamps sets. These stamps come with a clear acrylic block and a dozen or more different designs & phrases that you can stick on and peel off for later use. Clear block + cute stamps = perfection :D













These are some of my favorites.... but you can check out the rest of them here.

Holly is so creative that she has another website where she sells her fun and fabulous Vinyl Wall art. She has had orders from lots of cool places like... Sac's fifth Avenue, J Crew, Limited Too, Major hotels in NYC & Chicago, A Museum in San Francisco, Brides magazine & a variety of scrapbook magazines just to name a few. Some people have even stole her illustrations and resold them as their own!







I know I know it's crazy... some people just get all the talent :D

Oh and these are only a few of the fun things you will find at Vinyl Wall Art so take a little look and see for yourself :D

6 comments:

Emily Call said...

Yay for Holly!

Karli said...

I love those stamps and the wall art! so cute holly!

Holly said...

Thanks Lisa!

Amazed said...

I checked out her awesome site! So talented! I hope you get a relative's discount!

robyn said...

Yeah Holly1 Hands down the most talented person I know!

Linda :) said...

Holly Rocks! Nice post :D