Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sweethearts for my Sweethearts

Alta High Sweethearts Dance February 7, 2009

Jake went shopping and picked out this outfit all by himself! Thank goodness he inherited my fashion sense and not his Dads:D

I made Jake pull some poses for me... he was a good sport;)

Jake was a little nervous about getting asked to a girls choice dance, and even though he didn't know his date very well she was darling and he had a lot of fun!

We found Karli's dress at Banana Republic. It was a $200.00 dress on sale for $24.99! Talk about a great bargain!
Robyn came over and did Karli's makeup and hair (she looked gorgeous:) thanks Robyn! Courtney also snapped a couple of pictures for me as Karli was rushing out the door to pick up her date. Thanks Courtney....you are awesome!

Karli took her friend Alec to the dance. Not only is he handsome but he is also a lot of fun... she had a blast!

2 comments:

Linda :) said...

oh sweet! : )

Amazed said...

Oh my gosh...I remember how fun this part is!