Friday, August 21, 2009

Acting half his age

A few reasons why I think my husband is a stud

He loves to run up mountains

He hikes over huge boulders

He wears shorts in freezing cold temperatures

110 degrees has nothing on this guy

He doesn't need any skis when he goes water skiing:)

He has run/hiked to the top of Lone Peak a bajillion times

He can still throw a football pretty far for an old guy;)


He drives down to Moab just to exercise

He's 52 and still going strong!

Happy Birthday Patrick
I love you!

Here's hoping by the time you reach 72 the rest of us will be able to keep up with you!

6 comments:

Patrick Davies said...

Thanks Lisa - very nice. Love ya! I'm pretty sure I'm only 42 though - is that a miss print?

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Patrixie! Nice post mom, i really like the pictures! You're right, dad doesn't act his age, especially when he eats :)

Brooke said...

That waterskiing picture is so cool...I'm pretty sure Phil is going to try that next time we are on the boat.

Happy Birthday Pat!!

Linda :) said...

Happy birthday to Pat! Nice pictures!!! I wish are husbands were more active though! Geezzzzzzzze!

robyn said...

I agree, Pat is a stud! I love how he will drive down to Moab for a day! I want to know what crazy thing he did for his birthday this year?

Amazed said...

I have forwarded this entry on to Reed Holdaway for the Ward history. You know how he is always beggin for pictures!