Friday, August 14, 2009

Jeepers creepers

Where'd you get those peepers?

I can remember this day like it was yesterday:)

Justin had been napping on my bed and instead of the usual routine of waking up crying for his next meal, I heard cute baby noises coming from my room. When I went in to check on him he stared at me with his big brown beautiful peeps and was grinning from ear to ear. I grabbed the camera and snapped this picture then plunked myself down on the floor at the edge of my bed where we spent the rest of the afternoon gooing and giggling at each other.... it was a good day:)


Even though Justin was a fussy colicky baby, he was also a smart, sweet, happy, smiley little guy who made me a Mother and brought a lot of joy into my life.



The colic eventually subsided but Justin's early traits have remained...he is still a smart, sweet, happy, smiley guy who brings a lot of happiness not only into my life, but our entire family's lives as well!
Happy Birthday Justin

I Love You!
Mom

5 comments:

Justin said...

Thanks Mom! Love you too!

Emily Call said...

Happy Birthday Justin! Hope you had a great day. Love seeing the baby pictures.

Linda :) said...

I remember it like it was tomorrow!! ha ha, what happened to our little babies : ( Love ya Justy! Mama Linda

robyn said...

I am glad Justin is not colicky and fussy anymore. That would not be fun. Happy birthday Justin. It was fun to see you guys at frozen yogurt last night. We should do that more often for sure! (especially while it is still warm outside) Oh and I Love those baby pics. What a happy baby!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday to Justin! What a cute baby....