Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to you...

Ashley Brooke
November 21, 1983
Born: 4:14 pm
8 lbs 20 inches

One day old

My sweet baby doll

Hanging out at the farm

Taking over Justin's care bear desk that he got for Christmas, while clutching her Cabbage Patch
by it's hand

She loved that desk....and that doll! (1 year old)

Trying to wake Justin up by rolling over him with her bike...you can tell who the boss is in this relationship:D

Taking good care of "Maymee"
(her baby doll Amelia) (2 years old)

Once again taking over something of Justin's... this time his new birthday bike:)

"Hey who drank all the diet Coke?"

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Ashley was a girlie girl but tough as a boy (evidence... bruised legs and scabby knees as seen through her fish net tights:)

Dressed up for the Holiday's

Easter 87

Summer 88

Ashley doesn't think she's artistic but I found
some proof that begs to differ!

I think this is the only picture that exists where one of my kids has drawn hair on the top of Pat's head:)

Ashley is silly
(yes those are smiley faces on her toes:)

Ashley is brave

Ashley is athletic

Ashley is playful

Ashley is cool!

Ashley is nice!

Ashley & Marcie are Foosball Champions

Ashley is a Rock Star...so is Tanner

Ashley is a Jazz Fan!
Playoffs 2008

Ashley has a cute boyfriend!

Birthday girl

Ready for a surprise date with Nate

10 comments:

Karli said...

Aww cute pictures! Happy Birthday Ashley!

Primary said...

I loved this! Happy Birthday to Ashee. Not the best picture of me... but it's true, we are foosball champs! I say... Brian & Nate vs. Ashley & Marcie. I think we can predict the outcome. Happy Birthday Ash! I loves you ugly.

Brant & Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Ashley B! Hope it was great! Love ya!
Lindsay

Linda :) said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! How did you grow up so fast? It seems like just a few years ago we were taking you guys to Magic Waters!!! Love you :)

Holly said...

Cute pictures. And her drawings are awesome! What is she talking about? She can totally draw!

Primary said...

I forgot to comment on her drawing... I feel so betrayed. I guess it's just me now. I guess I'll have to find a new nap partner.

Brooke said...

So sweet. Ashley is so pretty! Hope her birthday was great!

Brooke said...

Also, it looks like we have our artist chosen to create our next Christmas book.

Lisa said...

Ha ha ha Marcie! I don't know how you are going to take your Thanksgiving nap this year since you are not coming to the Atwood Feast:D

Lisa said...

Great idea Brooke!
Something funny happened last week... I was at a shower in Linda's neighbor hood and when Ashley walked in one of Linda's neighbors pointed at her and said "she must be an Atwood because she looks just like Brooke!" Ha ha ha it was Jan Kirkham:)