Friday, April 24, 2009

April Showers

...bring May Weddings

Oooooo

La

La!

Ashley's first bridal Shower was last Saturday, hosted by some of her cute High School friends. Six girls were missing but the ones that were there had a great time gabbing and catching up on each others lives. Lindsey (Mano) announced she's pregnant, Jessica is due next month, Ali (blonde) had a baby girl four weeks ago, and Mandy ran a half marathon that morning!


Lindsay (Cooper) Ali, Lindsey, (Mano) Jessica, Ashley, Ali, & Mandy




Ashley was so lucky to have such a great group of friends in High School. I miss those girls keeping me up late at night with their fun games (Mandy) and loud giggles (Lindsey) and I can't wait to see them at the wedding!

5 comments:

Amazed said...

So, because I'm never in the "know"....when and where is Ashley's shower in the Ward and please let me help! When is the wedding (I'm gone for one week in May so if it is during May 19-25th, could you please postpone or up it?????)

Karli said...

It will be fun to see all of them at the wedding! I love your new picture at the top of your blog!!

Linda :) said...

These pictures make it more real! I cant believe she is at her bridal showers, opening wedding gifts. It seems like she should be at her birthday parties opening birthday presents!

Brant & Lindsay said...

We had such a great time at Ash's shower! I am so excited for her, and I can hardly wait to see this wedding! Yay! Love those pics! How funny! I am so glad we have all stayed in touch! Love ya Ash! Congrats!!

Jess and Derek said...

Hey Lisa, this is Jess (I love to get caught up with what's happening with the Davies fam from time to time- especially since Ash doesn't have one of these yet!) We are all so excited for her and can't wait to see this gorgeous wedding I'm just hoping I go into labor either early or late- so that i'll be able to come! I'm due May 25th... as you can obviously tell from the picture..