Monday, April 20, 2009

Lost & Found

Have you ever lost something valuable... maybe an earring or a pair of expensive sunglasses? Don't you hate it when that happens? I know I do, especially when it is something that you love and is irreplaceable like a favorite photo. For the past four or five years I thought this picture of Karli was lost... gone forever... a distant thing of the past... it's precious imagine slowly fading from my mind. So when Pat walked in the kitchen with it in his hands on Saturday I screamed with excitement, then jumped on his back and started punching him while trying to grab it from his hands. He was laughing... the kids were laughing and I was so happy but kind of mad at the same time....it was quite the scene:D Let me explain.... for all these years this photo has been in Pat's desk drawer along with a stash of other pictures that he loves, and here is the frustrating part... I have asked him sooo many times when I needed a picture of Karli for various reasons if he knew where this photo was and guess what....he never KNEW what I was talking about!
As to what Karli was doing when this photo was snapped.... your guess is as good as mine:D

3 comments:

Patrick Davies said...

This is one of my favorite pictures also. I wish you would have asked for it earlier. I could have grabbed it for you right away :)

Was she doing the wide mouth frog thing or the lion roar? I can't remember either...

Karli said...

haha.. I have no idea what I was doing in this picture. That's funny.. you always thought I was the one who lost this, but dad had it all along! :)

Linda :) said...

So glad you found it, it is darling!