Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rising "young" Star?

Check out this 47 year old Scottish Singer who auditioned last week on Britain's Got Talent (Britain's version of American Idol.) When she stepped out on stage the audience booed and laughed at her because of her appearance, but even with frizzy hair and bushy eyebrows Susan Boyle wasn't nearly as ugly as the crowd's reaction.

Happy in her own skin.... Susan proves that beauty isn't only skin deep:)
You Tube's newest sensation with over 30 million views in less than a week. Grab a tissue and watch it here

3 comments:

Emily Call said...

I watched this the other day. She is amazing!

Brooke said...

I love this so much. I got chills and also tears in my eyes.

Good for her!!

Linda :) said...

I also saw this the other night on t.v. & it made me cry! I was like a lot of the others & thinking... she's my age WOW etc... then when I heard her sing I felt bad for what I had been thinking! She is an amazing lady :)
Nice to be reminded beauty should only be judged on the inside!