Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Patrick!

                       August 21, 1980

Random thoughts....

*Pat looks young
*I look younger
*Cool Hawaiian shirt
*Wish I still had it
*Pat hates opening presents
*Loved my gold charm necklace
*Wonder what was in the box
*Miss my "real" blonde hair
*It was long
*Classic 80's wrapping paper
*Matches my first couch
*Pat's mustache
*He thought it looked good
*I thought it was ugly
*He was wrong
*I was right
*We were young
*We were poor
*We were tan
*We were thin

*You know you're getting old when you can use the phrase.....  "The good old days!"

5 comments:

Emily Call said...

Awesome picture! Happy Birthday Pat!

Brooke said...

I love your gold charm necklace too! Happy Birthday Pat!

Patrick Davies said...

Thanks for the post Lisa - that mustache was the best...

Amazed said...

You are sooo funny!

Justin said...

Officially starting a "bring back the mustache" movement.