Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Deck the halls with Nyquil and coughdrops...



cough cough cough
sniff sniff sniffle
COUGH COUGH COUGH up a lung
oh me oh my
sigh sigh sigh
I think I'll die!

Everyone in my house has been sick over the past three weeks.... well everyone except me that is... I have enough problems of my own right now, so believe me when I say.... WHATEVER THEY HAVE I DONT WANT IT! Justin started it... Jake followed shortly behind... then Ashley and Pat joined their pathetic little party, but Karli and I held strong... Woo Hoo! Sadly for Karli her victory was short lived... that's right she whimped out...threw in the towel... succumbed to post nasal pressure... call it whatever you'd like but I feel so betrayed! Now it's just me... a lone wolf... trying my best not to join this sad, drippy, hacking, wheezing, coughing, aching, pitiful,
obnoxious bunch of weirdos!

On a sad note... Jake and Karli both have Pneumonia :(
On a postive note... They all have a nice set of six packs:)

1 comment:

Emily Call said...

so sad. Sadly, I have been sick with stomach stuff twice in the past 8 days... ugh! I hope this means I won't be sick for Christmas.
I am rooting for you Lisa... stay strong and don't get sick.