Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tis the Season to be jolly

.....fa la la la la la la la la

Set four tables for Thanksgiving Dinner
Cook Turkey & Mashed Potatoes
Surprise visit from Justin....best surprise ever!
Thanksgiving dinner for 30
Car serviced ....need new tires & brake pads:(
Justin sick!
Ward funeral dinner for 120 people
Make 130 invitations for RS Christmas party
Drive Dad to emergency room at 1:30 in the morning
Spend all night at the hospital with Mom
Jake sick!
Pray that I don't get sick
Take Jake to Dr. Schmidt....Pneumonia!
Drive Justin to the airport
Pray that I don't get sick
Pat sick!
Deck the halls
Stake RS Presidency Luncheon...Yum!
Ashley sick!
Pray that I don't get sick
Deck the halls
Table decorations for RS Christmas Party
Doctors appointment for tests
Back to the Doctor for more tests
Decorate for RS Christmas Party
Christmas Caroling & RS Christmas Party....Fun!
Deck the halls
Pray that I don't get sick!
whew....what a week!!

fa la la la la la la la la

6 comments:

Tanner Winnie said...

Go Lisa and Karli. I hope you don't get sick. That surprise visit from Justin WAS great. You can thank me. I wished it.

Lisa said...

It was great!! Too bad we didn't get to play more! We will have to do alot of fun things over the holidays for sure!:)

Karli said...

I sure hope we don't get sick! I think the fact that I have washed my hands a million times a day and used hand sanitizer has helped! You have had a busy week!

sophie said...

i swear everyone is sick. but lets beat em lisa! no sickness during the holidays!

Brooke said...

Whew....I got tired just thinking about all that!!!

Emily Call said...

I am praying really hard that i won't get sick either. Mayci was sick the other day and Justin was sick last night. I have WAY too much to do to get sick and it sounds like you do too.